CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

hello kor, last year we had lunch at the noodle bar remember?
and you gave me a belt.
i thought it was the last time i was gonna see you cos you made me promise not to be at the airport on xmas. so i cried. quite badly.
how are you?

movie with tash was good.. she's total sweetness. wants everything! *like her aunty. bought her a pair of shoes, and a toga top. she wanted this doll house. but its really ugly. so in order to save her, i said NO. so after the movie, i brought her to bakersinn for choc cake. that girl so cute. "its very very yummy. are you sure you dont want a slice?"

i love my sister. i love my mom. i love my family.

ohhh yah the time table for next sem is out..
I HAVE NO SCHOOL ON THURSDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THAT MEANS WEDNESDAY NIGHTS I CAN PLAYYYYY. anddd. every tuesday and wednesday i will have a 2 hour break. do what? parkway?

i miss my classmates!

christmas.... GO AWAY PWEEEEAAASSSEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home